<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
 
I Wish I Knew How to Quit You

Here's the poster from a new movie on the Republican majority, coming out in time for November 2006.

Speaking of Brokeback Mountain references, this part of the Sports Guy's column on the Rose Bowl cracked me up:

12:24 -- USC drives to the Texas 43 with 8 seconds left ... of course, they
don't have any timeouts left ... leading to the inevitable Leinart incompletion
... game over! Your national champions, the Texas Longhorns! What a comeback!

As we see the Longhorns and their fans celebrating, ABC's cameras catch
Leinart and Carroll hugging and Leinart whispering the words, "God, I wish I
knew how to quit you!" All right, I made that up. But that's the only way this
defeat could have been worse for USC fans.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com