<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
 
Hypocrisy Alert!

During the Roberts Hearings conservatives ridiculed Democrats like Schumer and Feinstein who expressed opposition to Roberts because they didn't feel they knew what was in his heart and Roberts sure wasn't telling. This criteria, they mocked, was ridiculous and illegitimate and, they claimed, was just an excuse by those on the left to oppose Bush's nominee.

So I wonder what they're gonna say now, after Bush made this statement at his press conference yesterday:

"I picked the best person I could find. People know we're close. But you've got
to understand, because of our closeness I know the character of the person. It's
one thing to say a person can read the law - and that's important - and
understand the law. But what also matters ... is the intangibles. To me, a
person's strength of character matters a lot.
"

So I'm sure we'll see these same conservatives bashing Bush, right? Right?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com