<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
 
Hawkeye Love

Back in January, I commented that Kerry's win in the Iowa caucus made me feel like a man reborn, because I had all but convinced myself that Howard Dean would be the Democratic nominee, a choice that I feared would lose to Bush in November. I felt that I owed a debt to those diligent caucus-goers who ventured out on that cold January night and set the Democratic party out on a steady footing for the primary season.

Now it's important to remember that not only did they give John Kerry, instead of Dean, but Edwards' strong second place finish in Iowa helped to solidify his national standing. Indeed, Iowa, perhaps more than any other state, is responsible for Edwards being the Veep nominee today.

So to that I say, a la The Music Man, you really ought to give Iowa a try!

Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Anti virus spybot Exterior hose faucet Nippon airline consumer reports commercial insurance rating
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com