<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
 
Might As Well Put That Senate Seat in the Bank...

The incompetence of Illinois Republicans to nominate people unfit for state office continues, with the unsealing of Republican Senate candidate Jack Ryan's divorce files. Ryan was married to Star Trek and Boston Public star Jeri Ryan, and apparently that wasn't good enough for him:

Declaration of Jeri Ryan, dated June 9, 2000.

I made it clear to [Jack Ryan] that our marriage was over for me in the spring of 1998. On three trips, one to New Orleans, one to New York and one to Paris, [he] insisted that I go to sex clubs with him. These were surprise trips that [he] arranged. They were long weekends, supposed "romantic" getaways. The clubs in New York and Paris were explicit sex clubs. [He] had done research.

[Jack Ryan] took me to two clubs in New York during the day. One club I refused to go in. It had mattresses in cubicles. The other club he insisted I go to. . . . It was a bizarre club with cages, whips and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling.

[He] wanted me to have sex with him there, with another couple watching. I refused. [He] asked me to perform a sexual activity upon him, and he specifically asked other people to watch. I was very upset.
We left the club and [he] apologized, said that I was right and he would never insist that I go to a club again. He promised it was out of his system.

Then during a trip to Paris, he took me to a sex club in Paris, without telling me where we were going. I told him I thought it was out of his system. I told him he had promised me we would never go. People were having sex everywhere. I cried, I was physically ill.

[He] became very upset with me, and said it was not a "turn on" for me to cry. I could not get over the incident, and my loss of any attraction to him as a result.


Illinois: Pick Up for Democrats

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com