<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Saturday, March 06, 2004
 
What Have You Been Doing All This Time?

I know exactly where I want to lead this country; I know what we need to do to make the world more free and more peaceful. I know what we need to do to make sure every person has a chance at realizing the American dream. I know what we need to do to continue economic growth so people can find work, to raise the standards at schools so children can learn, to fulfill the promise to America's seniors. Americans are hard working, decent, generous people.

Are these John Kerry's words in his latest TV ad as he tries to unseat the President? Words from John Edwards on the stump? Nope, these are incumbent President George W. Bush's words, trying to make people forget that HE'S been President for the past four years and has a miserable record on all the things he claims to want to fix in this ad.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com