<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Monday, March 15, 2004
 
Survivor

I've been a recent convert to Curb Your Enthusiasm with Larry David, but I think the show two weeks ago was one of the best episodes of anything I've ever seen. As is often the case with these things, it's impossible to adequately summarize a plot and give it justice, but the scene involving Colby Donaldson from CBS' Survivor and a Holocaust survivor was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Other highlights were the rabbi whose brother in law died on September 11, 2001 -- he was run over by a bike messenger in uptown Manhattan, completely unconnected to Al-Qaeda -- yet the Rabbi treats the death and comments about Sept. 11 as if he perished in the WTC.

I'm sad that last night was the series finale for this year. And I'm told that only season one is out on video.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com