<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
 
Well, I'll give him credit. It's not exactly like Tucker Carlson eating his shoe after Hillary sold 1 million copies of her book, but it still counts for something. Bill O'Reilly, as some of you may recall, told viewers on Good Morning America back in March 2003: "And I said on my program, if -- if -- the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush administration again."

Well, the heat has been on for a while and Bill finally, to his credit, owned up to it. Now, he didn't say he wouldn't "trust" the Bush Administration again, only that he was "skeptical" of the Bush Administration.

That's a start, even for a blow-hard.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com