<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Wednesday, February 25, 2004
 
It's A Good Thing?

I've been following the Martha Stewart trial a bit, in part because I find it interesting, in part because I grew in the same town in Connecticut that Martha lives, and in part because I used to work with two of the prosecutors, including S.D.N.Y. Criminal Division head Karen Seymour.

Henry Blodget, disgraced former Internet analyst, is covering the trial for Slate, and, for a non-lawyer, he's written some very interesting pieces on the case, probably the best coverage of the trial I've seen in print.

His column today describes a great cross-examination by the prosecution (the one prosecutor in the case that I don't know), and is worth a read.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com