<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Monday, February 09, 2004
 
Hello. We've been away for a while, I know. But there's been a lot going on. New jobs, new states, new homes. But now the 2004 Election is well under way and WaxWorks will now return. Thanks for bearing with us and coming back for more!

I've much to say about the 2004 election and the primary campaign soon. But I'll start things off with this article that a friend alerted me to. Apparently, the Bush Administration is predicting that the economy will gain 2.6 million jobs this year. Now, mind you, the Bush Administration predicted that we would gain 1.7 total jobs last year, only to be about as right as it was about WMD. We lost 53,000 jobs last year. So, is it just me, or is this prediction so ridiculously optimistic that the Bush Administration will deeply regret it when it shows up in a Kerry ad in October?

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com