<$BlogRSDURL$>
WaxWorks
|
Tuesday, January 07, 2003
 
You may have heard about the reward being offered by Tom Paine.com for the Eli Lilly bandit. That is, the person who convinced Dick Armey and the Republicans in the House to secretly add a provision in the Homeland Security Bill to give lawsuit protection to Eli Lilly for a vaccine that some parents have alleged caused autism in their children. (And I thought bills of attainder were unconstitutional??) Interestingly, given the way things have played out in the Senate recently, one of the leading suspects is none other than Bill Frist, given his connections with Lilly and the fact that he put it in an earlier Senate bill.

But I'm offering my own type of "Eli Lilly Bandit" type reward -- no, no money for being right, just recognition on WaxWorks. This one is called the "Danny Tartabull Bandit." I want to know who was the one Baseball Hall of Fame voter who voted for Danny Tartabull for the Hall of Fame. Excuse me, Danny Tartabull? I mean, as a Yankees fan, I was thrilled when we traded Tartabull for Ruben Sierra, even though Sierra stepped into the bucket worse than unschooled Little Leaguer. Come on, WaxWorks readers. It's up to you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com